The Celebrate Life Recovery Ministry at FCBC started in 2004. It is modeled after the Celebrate Recovery Program that is used in churches across the country. Its goal was to prepare people to be molded by God for God’s purpose. In 2013, we began the next chapter of our ministry by transforming our mission statement and renaming the ministry HOPE, Helping Other People Evolve.
To help those who are struggling with Hurts, Habits and Hang ups. Step out on faith and into God’s grace. “You can’t heal a wound by saying it’s not there.” - Jeremiah 6:14
We meet at these times in the Fellowship Hall:
- Wednesday 7pm to 8:30pm is our women’s 12 Step study group
- Friday 7pm to 8:30pm our men & women * principle group/ open & share
Our Yearly Events
- Day time Faith Walk on 05/21/16 at 12pm to 2pm. The location will be offsite.
- Our outreach event - TBA
- Our Annual Twilight Faith walk 08/19/2016 at 6:30pm, offsite
- Celebrate Recovery Month Celebration: Our theme is: GRATEFUL!! Alive and Living on 09/10/16 from 3:00pm to 6:00 pm
- End of year celebration 12/16/16 at 7:00pm