Welcome to FCBC. We are housed in a landmark, historic building that began as the Regent Theater (1913). We are located in bustling Central Harlem within a community of people who come from many different places and faith experiences. This is a place where we love God, where everyone is welcome to come as you are and where we endeavor to always have a passion for the possible.
COME WORSHIP WITH US
- Sunday Worship Service: 7:30am
- Sunday Worship Service: 9:30am
- Sunday Worship Service: 11:30am
- Tuesday Noon Teaching: 12:30pm
- Tuesday Night Teaching: 7:00pm
1912 Adam Clayton Powell Jr, Blvd (at 116th street), New York, NY 10026. We are easily accessible by the 2/3 train at 116th and the B/C Train at 116th street.